THE WISE MUSIC AUSTRALIA LICENSING TEAM
Cathy Nelson-Williams | Synch & Creative Licensing Manager | email@example.com
- Synchronisation Pitching & Licensing, Arrangements, Samples, Mechanical Enquiries
Natalie Unwalla | Content & Licensing Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Synchronisation Pitching, Dramatic Context Licensing
Catherine Gerrard | Stage & Classical Promotions Manager | Catherine.email@example.com
- Grand Rights Licensing, Print Enquiries
The use and exploitation of copyright musical works is subject to license, and permission may need to be negotiated directly with us. Licences are required for the following:
- Synchronisation – for permission to include music as part of a media production (Advertising, TV Productions/Documentaries, Film, Online Streaming, Exhibitions etc)
- Grand Rights – for permission to perform music as part of a staged work (Opera/Ballet/Choral works that exceed 20minutes/Musical Theatre)
- Dramatic Context (Live performance on stage that has a storyline/one or more narrators/characters – Musical, Play, Operetta, Revue, Pantomime)
- Arrangements, Samples, Mechanical Reproductions, Print requests
Allow plenty of time to clear music for your production as we will need to provide you with a quotation and subsequently seek clearance from the owner of the musical work before you are able to use the requested track. Additionally:
- you will need to apply for clearances from the owner of the sound recording of the song; and
- you may also require further publishing approvals if we share ownership of the song with another publisher(s).
We can help with any third party contact details if required.
In order to find the best music-fit for your production, you can:
- search for tracks here by using our sophisticated Music Search facility; and
- build your own playlists, collaborate and share them
If you would prefer the Wise Music Creative team to do the searching, please reach out for assistance by contacting:
Cathy Nelson-Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org; or
Natalie Unwalla – email@example.com,
with your briefs, song search requests or any creative requirements you have. We will deliver customised playlists for your consideration.
We work closely with our writers and their representatives in addition to our experienced International Wise Music Creative staffers to ensure we are able to provide the Film & TV production sector with a customised & creatively specialised service that provides music users with music that fits brief and budget.
HIRE MUSIC LIBRARY
Our hire music services cover the countries of Australia, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia and Macau.
For more information, please contact:
Kim Ransley | Origin Theatrical | firstname.lastname@example.org
For Rentals, please go to Zinfonia
For information about Wise Music classical works, please go to Wise Music Classical Website
Please place your order or query 6 weeks before you need to receive performance materials. Most materials will arrive sooner, but this timeframe allows for international shipping. Please note there is a premium added to the rental fee if the score is to be used in a performance that is commercially recorded or broadcast.