New Releases | Dec 2020

Track List

RELEASE DATE: 11th Dec* Genre: electronic pop* Catalogue: Embassy* 50% publishing

The Thing About Us

RELEASE DATE: 11th Dec* Genre: electronic pop* Catalogue: Embassy* 50% publishing
Master and Publishing
RELEASE DATE: 28th Nov* Genre: ballad, pop* Catalogue: Embassy* 100% publishing and master

Five Star Show

RELEASE DATE: 28th Nov* Genre: ballad, pop* Catalogue: Embassy* 100% publishing and master
Master and Publishing
RELEASE DATE: February 2021* Genre: alt pop, electronic* Catalogue: The A&R Dept* 100% publishing and master

Forever Love (feat. Sam Welch)

RELEASE DATE: February 2021* Genre: alt pop, electronic* Catalogue: The A&R Dept* 100% publishing and master
Master and Publishing
RELEASE DATE: 6th Nov* Genre: electronic pop* Catalogue: Embassy* 100% publishing

Stars In My Eyes

RELEASE DATE: 6th Nov* Genre: electronic pop* Catalogue: Embassy* 100% publishing
Master and Publishing
* Genre: alt pop* Catalogue: Embassy* 100% publishing

Reducer

* Genre: alt pop* Catalogue: Embassy* 100% publishing
Publishing only
* Genre: alt pop* Catalogue: Embassy* 100% publishing

Stranger

* Genre: alt pop* Catalogue: Embassy* 100% publishing
Publishing only
RELEASE DATE: 27th Nov* Genre: R&B, soul* Catalogue: The A&R Dept* 100% publishing and master

New Sun

RELEASE DATE: 27th Nov* Genre: R&B, soul* Catalogue: The A&R Dept* 100% publishing and master
* Genre: rock* Catalogue: The A&R Dept* 100% publishing and master

Some Of Us (Instrumental)

* Genre: rock* Catalogue: The A&R Dept* 100% publishing and master
Master and Publishing
* Genre: rock* Catalogue: The A&R Dept* 100% publishing and master

Wolf-Hustling Man (Instrumental)

* Genre: rock* Catalogue: The A&R Dept* 100% publishing and master
Master and Publishing
RELEASE DATE: 18th August* Genre: contemporary classical, pop* Catalogue: Unión Musical Ediciones

Full Of Stars

RELEASE DATE: 18th August* Genre: contemporary classical, pop* Catalogue: Unión Musical Ediciones
Publishing only
* Genre: contemporary classical* Catalogue: Unión Musical Ediciones* Romantic/hopeful crescendo from 3:13

Come and Tell Me Stories, Cupid (Bonus Track)

* Genre: contemporary classical* Catalogue: Unión Musical Ediciones* Romantic/hopeful crescendo from 3:13
Publishing only
RELEASE DATE: 26th June* Genre: contemporary classical* Catalogue: Unión Musical Ediciones

Summer Rain

RELEASE DATE: 26th June* Genre: contemporary classical* Catalogue: Unión Musical Ediciones
Publishing only
* Genre: contemporary classical* Catalogue: Unión Musical Ediciones* Anthemic percussive crescendo from 4:46

Tomorrowland

* Genre: contemporary classical* Catalogue: Unión Musical Ediciones* Anthemic percussive crescendo from 4:46
Publishing only
* Genre: contemporary classical* Catalogue: Unión Musical Ediciones* Anthemic choral crescendo from 2:48

Lights

* Genre: contemporary classical* Catalogue: Unión Musical Ediciones* Anthemic choral crescendo from 2:48
Publishing only
RELEASE DATE: 21st November* Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap* Catalogue: Mars Music* 100% publishing & master

White Sneakers (Better Than Me) feat. Cece Valor

RELEASE DATE: 21st November* Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap* Catalogue: Mars Music* 100% publishing & master
Master and Publishing
* Genre: electronic dance, pop* Catalogue: Embassy* 10% publishing

Take Me Back (feat. Celeste) [Radio Mix]

* Genre: electronic dance, pop* Catalogue: Embassy* 10% publishing
Publishing only
* Genre: alt pop* Catalogue: Embassy* 100% publishing

Together

* Genre: alt pop* Catalogue: Embassy* 100% publishing
Publishing only
* Genre: alt pop, electronic* Catalogue: Embassy* 100% publishing

Together (Japanese Wallpaper Remix)

* Genre: alt pop, electronic* Catalogue: Embassy* 100% publishing
Publishing only
* Genre: electronic pop* Catalogue: Embassy* 90% publishing (remaining 10% pub is easy-clear)

Very Soon, Very Frequent

* Genre: electronic pop* Catalogue: Embassy* 90% publishing (remaining 10% pub is easy-clear)
Publishing only
  • Playlist
Title
Artist
Your playlist is currently empty.